* Limited restock available now!
Long ago, a war waged between the Vile God and the Goddess.
The battle was fierce; the two were equally matched. Finally, both sides unleashed special weapons that contained fairies imbued with their power. Using this power, each god sealed away the other within another world. And so, time passed…
The weapons that the Goddess and the Vile God left were called Furies, and the warriors who used them were called Fencers. Rumors arose that the Furies were so powerful, whoever collected them all would be granted one wish. As a result, Fencers fought each other endlessly to obtain them.
By chance, a young man named Fang happened to unwittingly become a Fencer, and saved a girl named Tiara. And she, too, was a Fencer.
From that day forward, Fang found himself an important part of the battle between the Goddess and the Vile God.
- Three Stories, Three Paths! - In the three stories to play – the Goddess story, the Vile God story, and a third route – friends become foes, foes become friends, and based on your choices, multiple endings can be unlocked!
- Three Ways to Fight and Fairize! - Play in Easy, Normal, or Hard mode and switch the difficulty up whenever you want to balance the game to your play style!
- Three’s a Crowd, Six is a Party! - With up to six party members on the battlefield at a time, you can play as all your favorite Fencers!
- Shape the World Around You! - Customize weapons by fusing them with fairies and change dungeons stats through world-shaping. Even power up Fencers through the fairies’ power to transform, or fairize, during battle and change your world!
- Release date:
- Nintendo Switch
- ESRB descriptor:
- Blood, Fantasy Violence, Language, Partial Nudity, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol
- Official game website:
- Idea Factory International, Inc.
- Idea Factory/Compile Heart
- ©2018 IDEA FACTORY/COMPILE HEART All rights reserved. Fairy Fencer F is a trademark of IDEA FACTORY. Licensed to and published by Idea Factory International, Inc.