* Free domestic shipping on orders over $57.99 on US orders!
Azur Lane: Crosswave takes the spirit of the mobile game and uses the Unreal Engine to bring its characters to life in a massive 3D world, so fans can see them like they’ve never seen them before. The in-game character designs will also feature cel-shaded anime style 3D graphics that stay true to the original art.
- Retrofitted in 3D - Azur Lane mobile, the beloved side-scrolling shooter, is now retrofitted for the PlayStation®4 as a cel-shaded, 3D action shooter with the help of Unreal Engine! Choose from 25+ characters and 30+ support characters to help lead your fleet to victory. Azur Lane: Crosswave also introduces 2 brand-new playable characters, Shimakaze and Suruga!
- 4 Modes to Choose From - Choose from 4 different modes: Story, Extreme Battle, Photo, or Episode Mode. Story Mode goes through 7 riveting chapters in the footsteps of newcomers, Shimakaze and Suruga. In Extreme Battle Mode, choose from 100+ challenging fleets to battle for rare items and special materials. In Photo Mode, you can pose characters, change facial expressions, alter backgrounds, and camera angles to create a picturesque moment. Episode Mode includes 50+ sub-stories that deliver bonus character backgrounds!
- Arm Your Armada - Before setting sail, beef up your characters by equipping them with rare items found after a successful battle or by crafting items at Akashi’s Laboratory. Here, Commanders can exchange blueprints to create new gear, convert materials into rare items, and earn rewards. Experiment with different fleet arrangements to gain special Fleet Effects that can provide in-game stat bonuses.
- Ready, Aim, Fire - In Azur Lane: Crosswave, you can now control, aim, and fire at incoming battleships, aircraft carriers, and other enemies. Depending on the character’s subtype, players can dash to evade attacks or activate defensive shields, unleash torpedoes or aircrafts, and switch-on character-specific special attacks to defeat unruly enemies!
* Deluxe DLC Bundle code is EXCLUSIVE to North America.
- Release date:
- February 2020
- 3D Action Shooter
- ESRB descriptor:
- Fantasy Violence, Language, Suggestive Themes
- Official game website:
- Idea Factory International, Inc.
- IDEA FACTORY / COMPILE HEART / FELISTELLA
- Copyright of the game:
- ©2020 IDEA FACTORY / COMPILE HEART / FELISTELLA / Manjuu Co.,Ltd. & Yongshi Co.,Ltd. / Yostar, Inc. All rights reserved. Licensed to and published by Idea Factory International, Inc.
This game has been in my to get box because I really like the anime and especially like Enterprise and Hornet. I picked up the Neptune download as soon as she was released but she had to wait for me to purchase the game. I made it a point to start it and it is as fun as I thought it would be. I like your games and actually now that makes three in que being played. Azur Lane on the Ps4, Blanc vs the Zombies on the Vita with Neptune vs Sega girls on the Vita also. I also looking at the new Mega Neptune VII but it has to wait. Till next time! ;D
Great game lots of fun
It’s a promising game!! Love it so much!! Though sadly it lacked local co-op or online multiplayer cause that would have been so much fun
Great fun for Azur Lane fans!