* Limited restock available now!
In a world where the bones of an ancient beast towers over the land…
The Knight Zephy is part of an order whose role is to hunt down witches – people seen as cursed beings for giving birth to dragons.
When he is almost killed on one of these missions, two mysterious witches save him from the brink of death by feeding him dragon blood.
Granted new magic abilities by their efforts, he soon finds his fate intertwined with the witches and reluctantly joins them to fight against an Empire out to destroy his kind, ruthless dragon hunters, and a witch more powerful than any in existence.
Can they fight all this and save themselves or will his new allies succumb to the dragon’s curse…?
- Battles Take Flight - Fight enemies midair in a unique, vertically-oriented battle system. Strategically position your party at different tiers to attack and disable the enemy’s skills, one level at a time!
- Enter the Dragon - Perform enough attacks to unleash the dragon within, transforming each character to unlock devastating skills and newfound strength during battle!
- Become the Dragon - Weaken an enemy dragon to devour its element! When the element is pierced into a character, they can absorb that dragon’s skill tree. But at what cost…?
- Madness or Riches? - Three witches depend on you to bring them dragon’s blood as food. Starve them, and they go mad. Overfeed them, and they become a dragon! Will you keep them alive or sacrifice them to obtain ultra rare items and skills? Your choices will change the game’s endings!
- Release date:
- ESRB descriptor:
- Blood, Language, Partial Nudity, Violence
- Official game website:
- Idea Factory International, Inc.
- IDEA FACTORY / COMPILE HEART
- Copyright of the game:
- © 2019 IDEA FACTORY / COMPILE HEART All rights reserved. Dragon Star Varnir is a trademark of IDEA FACTORY. Licensed to and published by Idea Factory International, Inc.
The story is good and the characters really shine here. But the best part are the endings! If you play it or you have played it then you know what I mean.